5G-MOBIX Project is coming to an end and, to present its final results, it is organising an online event titled “Webinar 5G for CAM in Cross-border environments: 5G-MOBIX results and recommendations”.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, 29 September, from 11:00 (CEST).
The 5G-MOBIX trials have been assessing the added value of 5G connectivity for Connected and Automated Mobility (CAM) services and functionalities in cross-border conditions.
This webinar will present a comprehensive overview of the 5G-MOBIX evaluation results and recommendations through presentations which will focus on:
- the technical performance of technologies and solutions implemented in the corridors and the trial sites,
- the potential business and societal impacts of the systems and applications demonstrated
- data collected assessing user acceptance of automated vehicle functionalities from different stakeholders in Europe and beyond.
The webinar will conclude with a Q&A session.
Participants will get insights into the recent key findings stemming from the extensive experimental activities of the 5G-MOBIX project in two Cross-Border Corridors (Greece-Turkey and Spain-Portugal), as well as four European trial sites (Finland, Netherlands, France, Germany) and two international ones (China, South Korea).
• Introduction, Konstantinos Katsaros (ICCS)
• Technical Evaluation, Marta Miranda Dopico (CTAG)
• Impact Assessment, Maija Federley (VTT)
• User Acceptance, Emanuel Sousa (CCG)
You can register here.
About 5G-MOBIX Project
5G-MOBIX EU-funded Innovative Action (2018-2022) brings together 58 partners from 13 countries from the EU and Turkey, China and Korea, to develop and evaluate automated vehicle functionalities using 5G core technological innovations along two cross-border corridors and six urban trial sites.
The trials allow assessment of the benefits of 5G for connected and automated mobility (CAM) applications such as cooperative overtake, highway lane merging, truck platooning, remote driving and vehicle Quality of Service support.
You can more information on the project through its website.