The CCAM Partnership Secretariat organised the 1st Delegation Meeting on 7 October in Brussels.
25 members, representing the clusters and the member categories, participated in the meeting to kick-start the working collaboration inside the Partnership.
- Administration Board Member, Chair: Armin Graeter
- Administration Board Member, Vice-Chair: Eckard Steiger
- Administration Board Member, Vice-Chair: Serge van Dam
- Cluster 1 Large-scale Demonstrations Leader: Mats Rosenquist
- Cluster 1 Large-scale Demonstrations Co-Leader: Henriette Cornet
- Cluster 2 Vehicle Technologies Leader: David Storer
- Cluster 2 Vehicle Technologies Co-Leader: Gereon Meyer
- Cluster 3 Validation Leader: Peter Urban
- Cluster 3 Validation Co-Leader: Bastiaan Krosse
- Cluster 4 Integrating the Vehicle in the Transport System Leader: Torsten Geissler
- Cluster 4 Integrating the Vehicle in the Transport System Co-Leader: Johanna Tzanidaki
- Cluster 5 Key Enabling Technologies Leader: Margriet Van Schijndel
- Cluster 5 Key Enabling Technologies Co-Leader: Oihana Otaegui
- Cluster 6 Societal Aspects and User Needs Leader: Ingrid Skogsmo
- Cluster 6 Societal Aspects and User Needs Co-Leader: Suzanne Hoadley
- Cluster 7 Coordination Leader: Stephane Dreher
- Delegate 18.104.22.168. Automotive manufacturers: Christian Rousseau
- Delegate 22.214.171.124. Automotive supply chain: Thorsten Burger
- Delegate 126.96.36.199. Physical and digital infrastructure: Jan Ellsberger
- Delegate 188.8.131.52. Universities: Vincenzo Punzo
- Delegate 184.108.40.206. Research institutes, R&D providers: Wolfgang Ponweiser
- Delegate 220.127.116.11. Other services: insurance, maintenance, repair, etc.: Álvaro Arrúe
- Delegate 18.104.22.168. National transport authority, road authority, road operator: Máté Verdes
- Delegate 22.214.171.124. Local and regional authorities and transport authorities: Françoise Guaspare
The meeting was divided into 2 workshops:
- Fine-tuning the SRIA’s KPIs
- Drafting the orientation of the Work Programme 2023 – 2024 through ideation and group work.
Representatives of the European Commission came to comment on the ideas for the Work Programme 2023 – 2024. Based on that feedback, the Executive Group shortened the list of the CCAM topics and fine-tuned them before submitting the headlines and short descriptions to the EC colleagues on 22 October.