On 9 December, CCAM Association held its last General Assembly of the year online.
On this occasion, 10 new members were approved, bringing the number of CCAM members to exactly 200 in total. We look forward to our collaboration with our new members:
In replacement of Christian Rousseau, who retired this year, the General Assembly elected Laurette Guyonvarc’h (Renault Group) as the new CCAM Partnership Delegate for the member category of automotive manufacturers. A warm welcome to Laurette!
The in-kind Additional Activities plan for 2023, adopted in the morning at the CCAM Partnership Board meeting, was then presented to the members, highlighting the areas related to CCAM where the industry and other partners are planning their spending in the upcoming year.
Afterwards, a review of 2022 was shown by the Secretariat, highlighting:
- Developments on the ccam.eu website
- Twitter followers growing from 185 in 2022 to 444
- LinkedIn followers growing from 369 in 2022 to 833
- A dedicated closed members-only LinkedIn group serving as the announcement board
- 2 live Multicluster meetings with more than 100 participants each
- Work Programme 2023-24 development and members consultation
- 3 external quarterly newsletters with 200 subscribers
- Presence at the RTR Conference, ITS European Congress, and the TRA Conference
- First Horizon Europe CCAM projects launched
This was followed by a summary of the CCAM States Representatives Group meeting, which took place on 29 November in Prague and where Tereza Čížková from the Czech Republic was elected for the position of the CCAM SRG Representative.
Finally, the overview of 2023 was presented with:
- Adopted CCAM Work Programme 2023-24, from which the first call, developed together with the Cities Mission and the 2Zero Partnership, will already be open from 10 January – 27 April
- The CCAM SRIA update process, including the public consultation at the EUCAD Conference, which will take place from 3-4 May in Brussels
- The upcoming reporting duties of the Partnership
- Overview of the upcoming internal meetings and related external events, among others, the Conference on Results from Road Transport Research (RTR Conference) planned for 14-16 February in Brussels to which registrations have just opened
The next CCAM Association General Assembly will take place live in June 2023.